My fashion show!!

星期四, 六月 22, 2006

TAGGED by JaMiE =)
Instructions: Name 20 people you can think of at the top of your head. Don't read the questions before you write, and tag 5 people to do the survey.

1. Wey Yew
2.Chee Wei, Bryan
3. Jia Yin
4. Wan Xin
5. Wenn Zin
6. Si Yi
7. Chea Ming
8 Leo
9. Kia Sheng
10. Edison
11.Duo Tong
12. Wan Kee
13. David
14. Swee Tim
15. Joel
16. Duo Ying
17. Wee Lyam
18. Si Ching
19 De Chuan
20. Yaa Kee

1. How did you meet 14?
Swee Tim. Met him when form 4 that time.He was the top student in ur school,he is friendly,a bit shy���Im the one who talked to him first, asked him abt Add Math questions if im not mistaken. ><

2. What would you do if you had never met no. 1?
Wey Yew (Wan Xin and my Daddy).Errr���I think my life before & after SPM will be bored. We have lotz of time together with Jia Yin(our Mum) and Wan Xin (my sister) ! Lolz..

3. What would you do if 20 and 9 dated you?
Yaa Kee and Kia Sheng. IMPOSSIBLE LA!! Ya Kee is a 15 A���s LENGLUI!! She is almost perfect in everything!Kia Sheng wont brokeback with me for sure,if not SY will kill me! Just kidding la..

4. Would 6 and 17 make a good couple?
Si Yi and Wee Lyam. MUAHAHAHA!!! So coincident! In our company last time, Si Yi became the third person between Wee Lyam and Kia Sheng! Maybe the will be together and left KS behind?? LOLZ!!

5. Describe no. 3.
Jia Yin,Veny.Funny,sweet,damn clever but sometimes quite blur. Most important thing is: She is my MUMMY!!We had a lot of fun times together..

6. Do you think 8 is attractive?
Leo,Ching Yih. Ya���I think so���sociable and took photos with several artists before.

7. Do you know anything about no. 12's family?
Wan Kee.Of cause I know well about their family! In fact She is my Kai Mui���Besids her parents, she has a sister,which is Wan XIn, my sister also,and a little brother.Wan Xin used to be m classmate when we are in Form 2.
Her Brother is MU(Manchester United) super fanz! (Just like me!!!) He also cazy about football! We wore the same jersey several times when I go 2 their house!! ( My GOD! ) Since Wan Kee is my ���sister���,her mom wanna her brother to become my little brother also..lolz!

8. Tell me something about 7.
Chea Ming, JaM. Kind,patient,and most important-> PERTTY! So glad can become her frind, but to bad didn���t have the chance to know her deeply.She is my supervisor for my blog cuz she is really pro in these stuff! U hardly to find another person like her in this world! ^-^

9. What is no. 8's favourite?
Leo. No Idea at all! HE seems interested with all the artists such as Jay Chou, JJ Lim, LeeHom, Fish Leong..etc.Just know his favorite is listening to songz.

10. What would you do if 11 confess he/she likes you?
Duo Tong.Impossible.I don���t think im the type of guy she likes, I guess .Anyway,she is kinda a friendly and kind girl.A friend that really can count on!

11. What language does 15 speak?
Joel.Of Cause ENGLISH! He is a BANANA wat,but I know he istrying hard to learn Mandarin and Cantonise.Now he even can sing ���Tong Hua��� chorus part! Give him a clap!!

12. Who is 9 going out with?
Kia Sheng.Well,hopfully is girl,and not Si Yi..lolz..jk!

13. How old is 16 now?
Duo Ying.17 going on 18 .i think..>< 14. When was the last time you talked to 13?
David. At Christian Carnival in Puchong. There was a mini concert and we did enjoyed it,especially some of the Christian songa. I really love them!!

15. Who's is no 2's favourite singer?
Chee Wei.I KNOW!! JAY CHOU for 100% sure. We used to sing Jay���s songz in the class.Moreover,we are the person who let some Malays noticed about Jay! (SO LUCKY HE HAVE ALL JAY���S SIGNITURE for the albums!!)

16. Would you date no 4?
Wan Xin. No AND I DARE NOT!! I don���t wanna killed by her BF.Sumore,she is my sister leh���

17. Would you date no 7?
Errr���if having the chance maybe I will??! Haha���just let nature takes its cause. But if can date her,I will belanja her lunch or dinner.Bcuz she helped me lotz in my blog���

18. Is 15 single?
JOEL.GOOD Question but I dunno the latest answer! A handsome and flower-heart guy who looks like LeeHom (Some girls said la..)

19. What is no 10's last name?
Edison. Err.is Tiew.(Don���t think it wrongly even some people made fun of it.) >< 20. Would you ever consider being in a relationship with 11?
Duo Tong.Haiyo,love cannot be forced and just let nature takes it couse���

21. Which school does 3 go to?
Jia Yin.CHS. Too Bad cant company with her for form6.(Hopefully can transfer to CHS if I comform study Form 6)

22. Where does 6 live?
Si Yi.SS2,went to his house for BBQ before! ( Our MEP stuff gathering!)

23. What is your favourite thing about no. 5?
Wenn Zin. Woo..lotz of things can talk about this girl.She is Caring,religious and always there to listen my secret ( or should say my history of relationship?)Dunno she told anone one or not?hahah���BUT THEN, she never share hers experience with me before!! Its unfair la! WEI WENN ZIN, find a time we hang out together,long time didn���t see you already,have to update your story abit..lol !!

没有评论:

Malaysia

Malaysia 2

Sekinchan