My fashion show!!

星期五, 十一月 24, 2006

thanks giving





Picture for Korean party
wao...school off for 5 days for this thanks giving.. well.. I should be excited for the holidays, but my trip to snowboarding has been cancelled bcuz there is no any snow!! what the hell!! Last year of this time was snowing like crazy..but now.. sigh.. the temperature is about 40F ( 10C)..some more the sun is still here.. This is not the weather in MOORHEAD!!! omg.. anyway.. yesterday went to a taiwanese friend's house.. We have a great steamboat dinenr!! ( you know..except for the fried fishchip, I didnt eat any seafoods since I've been here@!!! We have si ham,craps,beef..etc.. Of cause..my friends know how to make tempura..shasimi.. it was a great dinner@!!@ We have sake..beer..liquior.. ><

After that was Karaoke time@@!! The host has so many chinese songs!( even those are quite old) but still he has some Jay's!! lolz.. Cant believe I can sing qi li xiang in US!!!!

Next morning..we got a free lunch at a church nearby..SO.. THERE IS FREE LUNCH IN THE WORLD!! ( of cause because of thanx giving..lolz)

1 条评论:

~*SuN$h!nE*~ 说...

i saw the pic i thought u all cooking. Haha.. but.. u seem really enjoy there.. here.. m'sia.. everthing seem the same. Nothing different and.. getting bored. WHEN CAN I GET OFF OF HERE ??? lol.. sorry.. a bit insane as my exam coming soon. Sigh.. see my book also feel disgusted. Anyway, take care go go. And dun forget everyone here.

Malaysia

Malaysia 2

Sekinchan