My fashion show!!

星期一, 十月 29, 2007

Bday!!!














































Long time no see!!!!



Its been a while for my last post... well..another bday in USA..couple things special for this year bday.. got 3 bday parties in a week for me and 2 bday cakes.. wao...what an honor!! thx so much for everyone!! The first bday cake was made by my lovely..pretty..sexy roomates!! CHEESECAKE!!!! all of us dressed so formally...-.-" and of course MUST have some wine.. ( oh ya, received 3 wines and 1 sake as present!!) One of those was so good..hope I could bring it back to Msia, Im pretty sure its hard to find such a good wine but cheap price wine in MSIA!!






well..did a personal test recently and it came out my mentally age was 34!!!
wth..really swt..feel like so damn old after the test..

没有评论:

Malaysia

Malaysia 2

Sekinchan