My fashion show!!

星期三, 三月 12, 2008

stressss

Sigghhhh....I guess this time really was the hardest moment since I came here.. never fell that stress + depress before..Honestly I havnt really prepared and rest and plan since got back from Malaysia..until NOW!! and yet SPRING BREAK coming soon!!!

Gosh.. everyday sure have atleast 2 quizzes.. then the next week sure got a paper due, and exam.. >< !! I have been drinking coffee almost every day..every night.. I think I'd addicted now.. the best record was 5 cups a day..and more than 20 cups in 5 days.. Since after got back, I never sleep more than 7 hours, until that day back from Skiing..average just sleep for 5 hours..

LAst 10 days were the worst period in my life.. lost my pendrive (although Im pretty sure I brought it with me!! then coldest weather in these few months,-40F.. then did superbadly in test..(yea..superbad means failed! ) then relationships suddently like the stock market in Msia.. going down so SMOOTHLY ><

anyway...after the skiing trip.. and did something that my friend said could 花钱消灾, my life yday and today was changing back.. u have no idea how bad luck was I.. I was so glad if my life just going normal..just normal day I 谢天谢地 already..

没有评论:

Malaysia

Malaysia 2

Sekinchan