My fashion show!!

星期二, 六月 24, 2008

Orlando & Miami






We finally reach the sunshine state, Florida!!!! The first impression of this orlando city is.. omg, am I in Las vegas?! everything look so commercial.. but anyway, the hotel that we lived are pretty good strategy, 5 minutes away from Disney World, and close to lots of fun places

he hotel is kinda special looking, and I cant believe we stayed there for 5 days! yeah..actually is not long, u see, disney spent 2 days, a day for sea world, and another day for Universa Studio.

right now im in Miami, after 5 days, yaya..I promised I will try my best keep tracking for everything..but no wireless make me so hard to blogging..anyway, its feels so good enjoying the sunshine in the morning after breakfast, reading Beckham's autography at the beach with a cup of coffee..hahahha

oh ya..I tried Jet skiing for the first time in life! OMG!it was fun!!! although its kinda expensive @@ 100 bucks for an hour ><><

没有评论:

Malaysia

Malaysia 2

Sekinchan