My fashion show!!

星期三, 五月 10, 2006

NeScAfe ROadShOw-cArrrefour,Mid VAlley




Date:28-29/4/06
Place : Carrefour, MidValley
Ppl who involved : Edison,Si Cheng,Kia Sheng,n me


This is my 1st roadshow from Nescafe n this roadshow let me know how bad Carrefour Midvalley was !! I swear I wont buy thingz from there anymore .if I hav chance, im sure wil complain them or even sue them!! (When I becum lawyer 1st la..haha) We just hav 2 let customers who bought Nescafe products more than 12 buckz den play game n win prizes.is so easy.!!

Talk abt Carrefour.First , the workers��� attitude r terrible,they r so unefficency,I said this becuz they made us waited 2 hours for nothing,we just can hav our dinner at 10.45pm.Thus, there was a Indian guy(or I shud said GAY !) touched Kia Sheng n My butt! (YuCkZ!) Sumore,the workers still put d wrong price of Nescafe produces even we told them twice.. This made sum of d Customers confussed n didn���t purchase our produce.
We were informed that there wil b a spy from nestle watched us.(till now we still dunno who is he,tot was K*******..sigh..) I met my Former Chinese Society teacher..n of cause saw sum lengluis la.. We hav a new friend,Miss DutchLady..she quite gud cuz she always giv us the yoguet drinks..YummY!! (Edison seem interested wif her..hehe) Thus, our supervisor,Si Cheng treat us so gud..no doubt tat tis is the easiest event so far.. We hav lotz of rest time,nobody in charge of us,we can act like BOSS sumore..!

Lookin 4ward 2 roadshow at Johor Bharu next week..hopefully Jaya Jusco wil hav a better memories for me.

没有评论:

Malaysia

Malaysia 2

Sekinchan