My fashion show!!

星期三, 五月 10, 2006

Nestle Sales Convention!!












Date : 24/3 ��� 25/3
Place: Sunway Pyramid Towel, Putra Stadium Bkt Jalil
Ppl involved: All MEP STUFF

Intro
This is my second event 4 my company,MEP.All the ChS temps also included in this event. My 1st event was just became an usher in Pryramid Hotel for Microsoft Office..
Tat event was not as interesting as this wan,so I just tell the story abt the most interesting event tat I even attend, Nestle Sales Convention(NSC).

Part 1 (day 1)
I was in charged for the ppl from Penang Branch wif 4 MEP ppl (Nicole,Edison,Joelyn&Jonathan). I arrived at the lobby of Sunway Tower early in d morning cuz We hav 2 prepared the goodies bagz to all the guests from Penang..
There were abt 9 coaches wil arrive to hotel in d afternoon,but the HOU( head of unit..i think so) From nestle came to meet us be4 them���A HOU gal had attracted my attention,she was just an ordinary gal,canot counted as lenglui, but I gav her B3( tis is our MEP temps code, judge a gal according SPM mark..hehe) BTW, we saw Lai kIM Ngoh (Ex M���sia Boling Player) in Pyramid Towel too..She is Damn beautiful !! AN A1 GAL!! I shud take pic wif her~..sob..
I still remember a fat leader from Penang Branch,named Chris. He was so rude n kept complained even we did a perfect job!! Erhhh..~!!!!

Tat nite,after had dinner wif MEP ppl at RamEE in pyramid,we went 2 Stadium Putra to know more abt what shud we do for next day..after bac 2 our hotel room,I realise it was so high class tat wat I expected..Sumore got ESPN channel(2 bad tat nite don���t hav EPL match )..ZZzzzz


Part 2 (day 2)

We had our lovely breakfast at our hotel,im so lucky bcuz d Miss HOU sat just bsid my table..^-^ All the nestle ppl from different branches had gathered in front of Putra Stadium,Bkt Jalil..They brought a lot of stuff 2 cheer up their team..During the convention,lotz of food n drink from Nestle Products were put along the way to all the ppl..At nite,they hav their cocktail dinner while we just hav KFC as our dinner..sob..
All the ppl dressed so beautiful like attending a prom...especially the Miss HOU !! I think she is the most beautiful gal tat nite..SHE DESERVE to get A1..hehe
Hence,we were so lucky cuz can watch Jaclyn Victor,the 1st MI winner live performent.She had sang abt 3 songz n her vocal was so beautiful..~(But still I prefer Daniel..hehe..paiseh) Im sure all ladies n gentlement were enjoyed tat nite,so was I ..
I really cant forget all the thingz happened tat nite..itz really unforgettable..
Just hav 1 thing I feel so regret until now..I didn���t TakE pic wiF Miss HOU..Wat A WASTE!!..

1 条评论:

Jarod 说...

OI...Lai Kin Ngoh is it!! haha wrong d la .... Good JOB in promoting! Take k always!

Malaysia

Malaysia 2

Sekinchan