My fashion show!!

星期六, 十二月 16, 2006

FINISH FALL semester 2006!!





Wao!! I cant belief I have done my semester today!! I have 2 finals but I think I did pretty well on those..HOWEVER.. I dont think I can get a good grade for the subjs expecially like BIO and CHEm.. my overall for Chem is 95% so far but it doesnt mean I can get an A for CHEM!! what the hell.. Lab has pull my marks a lot!! I affraid my chem will drop to B just because of the LAB!! pls dont....

For Bio, the exams..sigh..exams were so hard.. I got B+ in the tests ( overall) but once again.. BIO lab pull down my marks!!! Group work was important in Bio lab but my group members...sigh..T-T This time I have no idea whether my final grade for Bio will be B or C..errrrggg...

Japanese Culture..The only course that I have 95% to get an A for final grade.. now waiting for the final result.. I just need to score at least 80 %.. why ?? the tests were not that hard and the Japanese professor likes me!! ^-^ lolz..

Last..ENGLISH..since I cant register for the non-native speaaker class for english( that class is easy to get A) I have to sign up for the NATIVE class.. that means study English with AMERICANS!! So, the standard is automatically high..T-T the expectation from the professor was damn high!! SO..just got B- for the final grade.. One thing that I 'gek' so much is, Everytime the professor will say: 'ISAAC!! U did a great job in the essays!! Keep up the hard work.. as the result , I always get 80% ONLY..sigh.. My highest score so far was just 85...T-T

ANYWAY.. I have done for this semester..time to RELAX!! I will go Washington DC next week.. ^^

没有评论:

Malaysia

Malaysia 2

Sekinchan