My fashion show!!

星期二, 十二月 05, 2006

trip to Minneapolis


Outdoor ice-skate park!! Is sO cold.. guess what is it? lake??Sky??
church..
Parade at night..

I went to Minneapolis with friends last Friday, just after finished my only clasd..FINALLY!! I finally can got out from this kampung since I came here.. well..actually it is not bad staying here.. but you know.. live in city for 6 years and hang out to shopping mall regulary, it is bored to stay in this quiet place..

in minneapolis.. there's some lakes.. no beach..too bad..but it is really big... I went quite a few places even we always lost our way..lolz.. I went to Mississipi river,Wisconsin(accidentally..bcuz we lost the way..) and most important..We try some Origin Chinese and Korean foods!!

p/s: more photos on yahoo!!

没有评论:

Malaysia

Malaysia 2

Sekinchan