My fashion show!!

星期二, 七月 01, 2008

day at wichita






After more than 22 hours of driving from Miami back to Wichita, we finally got a day off from travelling. My friend had some problems with his own car so we wikk stay here for about 2 days before heading back to Minnesota. Wichita is a place full of Malaysians student, but I didnt have the mood, or should say lazy to meet up. Like today, it was the first time I spent most of the time in the hotel room and just on the net. I had missed a lot of stuffs since I travelled and today was the day for me to catch up. I was trying so hard to get a room at Buffalo, called tons of numbers already but most of them do not willing to rent the room out for me, because they prefer those who can meet face by face and sign the contract.

As for my case, how can I meet them on person if I still at Minnesota or Wichita?!!
that is impossible to fly there and sign a contract and fly back, the only way i can do is just try to get someone who willing to trust me and hold the room for me until I fly to New York on 8.8.08. ( Nice date huh?? purposely picked that day,hahaha.. )

Its understandable why they not willing to rent out the room for me, who will trust a stranger who just call u and said he wants the room after next month without any deposits? They also afraid I might not rent the house as I promise.. but eventually, there are 2 agents who willing to give it a try, im not sure about that yet, but atleast I still got some hope. After that, a friend that I just knew, Malay from Malaysia too, brought me to Beijing Bistro, a restaurent that serve awesome chinese food, the beijing duck is so nice...haha..and the waiter was so suprice my chinese do no have any accent..umm..speechless for that..

My daD told me recently that one of the aunty at Sekinchan is at Kansas City now, about 3 hours from Wichita, we might go through that city and meet her if everything going fine...but I dont think will meet her if we are going back earlier...

I got a great news after watched the movie, 'get smart' when i got back to my hotel again, one of my friend at Minnesota suddently texted me that he will do master at New York, some more at my place too!!! He is finding a room at that place....it was really a good news came at the perfect time! I dont have to worry too much now, I can get 2 bedrooms with cheaper price than single bedroom. And most important, we would have more alternative ways to settle down the life in Buffalo.

Right now finally can kinda chill with the situation at New York..kekke

没有评论:

Malaysia

Malaysia 2

Sekinchan