My fashion show!!

星期日, 一月 20, 2008

Winter Sales




Actually all of us, I mean..all the Malaysian wanna just get some Indian buffet, since we all (except me) didnt have Indian food for a long long time.. that is a great Indian retaurent, but of course the food not exactly the same as Msian's Indian food..after that, we need to take the bus back, have to stop at a mall's bus stop, and that time was MEGA winter sales!! Got a nice shoes that I like it so much.. u know.. when u see something..u will know :" this is it!!" feeling keke, kinda rare I got that feeling for the shoes, maybe too frustrated for finding the shoes in Msia.. the most important is..its so cheap!! Just 10 bucks.. 50% cheaper than at Msian..^^
I also got some lotions for those ladies in my family and friends...finaly worth to wait it.. 6 bottles for 20 bucks!
Hopefully my friends can help me bring back so everyone can get it~ (Just girls..keke)
2 days ago, got the chance to get another school's ID..so next time can get in more easily d..for the parties and stuff ^^

没有评论:

Malaysia

Malaysia 2

Sekinchan