My fashion show!!

星期二, 十月 03, 2006

chinese mooncake festival

School!!!!!!!!!!
MoonCake!
Acting'Chang Er' story
'Chun Juan'
She is SOOO Cute!!!!
Chopstick Competition Final!
A guy who perform Kung Fu..His wife is a lecture here!
KOrean friend who played Tai Chi!! She speaks fluent Chinese!
The girl from Taiwan who knows Cantonese!
My deck! Nice??
Chinese society had MoonCake festival today!! Cant believe abo0ut this leh.. Of cause.. we have some chinese foods here..like real CHINESE FRIED RICE..chinese noodles..won ton..xiao long bao..and chinese tea..The fod really 100% chinese food..I enjoy them alot and I go them for n rounds...Before the festival had started, I've been asked to bring some chinese songs, of cause, I brought all the Jay album there..First steps to promote Jay!! Of cause, we have our main character--MoonCake!! hahaha..I brought some back.. because this stuff is so precious here..even the teacher said she order them online from California..and they were so expensive.. I glad I met some chinese friends from another school, which near here..they are from Taiwan and one from Hong Kong..so long didnt talk cantonese and my cantonese is so sucky now.. I played some mahjung games after that carnival..sien la.. always win d.. maybe Chinese are too tricky..~~ Btw, I realised that there an 'ang moh' student married a Chinese lecture..Shi shen nian man!! Cool~ He is the one who perform KongFu and he sang' tong hua' to his wife~ American sang Chinese song, dont expect too much..The song totally....is GUANG LIANG SONG MAN~!

After the festival,some of my friends asked me about the Jay album, I think they starting enjoy his song~ ^-^

没有评论:

Malaysia

Malaysia 2

Sekinchan