My fashion show!!

星期日, 十月 01, 2006

Nokia Phone><

My campus!!!
In the computer lab,where the place I online!@!

Leaves starting change colour...
Library!!!!

What the hell...I still cannot get my handphone yet!!!!! The first week, they need my passport and I didnt bring it..OK..its my problem..Second week, they said the SYSTEM need to be filled with social security number.. so that meanz I have to get my social security first..FINE!! I got it just after 2 days I visited the shop..and this week... we all though everything will be fine.. I brught everything to the shop, even my passport and I-20...

While during the process..some problem occured AGAIN!!!! This time he told me that im UNDER-AGE!! The federal law shows that those who under 18 cannot register for handphone.. and that means I have to wait for another 2 weeks!!! This time I really wana bang to the wall...

It is so ridiculous!! I really cant believe that it is so hard to get a phone!!#@$#

seems like I only get my phone when my birthday~...

没有评论:

Malaysia

Malaysia 2

Sekinchan