My fashion show!!

星期六, 十月 07, 2006

more

Moon here is so BiG~~!!
Band~!
A great Day To BE a DRAGON!! ( Long De chuan ren!!)

Miho!! Im so lucky to get this photo with her!!

HE is as tall as Yao Ming..crazy guy..
The starrbucks that Bought..3 bucks man!!
The lecturer from N.Island..a great teacher..
but keep talking abt ARSENAL!! ergggg...


OMG!! I finally done all the sucky quizzes and assigments..I've lacked of sleep in these 5 days and now everythings are over!! Now have some little time to upload more photos.. I'd tried out the Starbucks coffee here..well..It's still as expensive as in Msia!! Its abt 3 bucks(Rm10).. BUT IT WAS SO TASTY!! Im started addicted it...and today I bought another cup of cappocino, another flavour..still that good man! Lucily we dont have to pay cash for it... We can use our student ID to buy everything in the campus..(but eventually we paid that at the begining of the semester...each students have to imput 100 bucks for the card..) The Japanese dancer that I mentioned in Japanese Culture before, who perform the Jap Dance.. she appeared in the local newspaper last week and we are friends now.shw has a Malaysian best friend!! Wao..and she likes Bak Kut Teh!! I cant believe that..she keep asking me cook Bak KutTeh for her..haiyo..when I go back to Klang first la..

Oh ya..a Bio lecturer who is from Nortish Island, he is one of the best lecture in US...and he is also a super ARSENAL fans!! mg.. I enjoyed his class very well..he is so funny..and his British's engish is easy to understand..BUT!! i dont like when he is talking abt his ARSENAL!! Can u imagine he mentioned that more than 3 times for the games that ARSENAL play and critised MU..wth.. I should wear my MU shirt that day!! Gek him abit..anyway, like one of his word:"Sorry guys,but Im think football is the most stupiest game i've ever seen, soccer is the best!!!"

SOccER ROCKZ!!!!

2 条评论:

~*SuN$h!nE*~ 说...

Aiyo.. go go.. Starbucks here ah.. nice one at least RM12 ah.. i want to "addicted" to it also cannot.. bo lui.. ( no money =p ) lol.. and football and soccer got what different ?? lol.. explain a bit la.. =p

Isaac88cyp 说...

hahaha...come here onli addicted la..oh ya~ football that i mean is "RUGBY" and "soccer is...football lo..ppl here call rubgy as football..

Malaysia

Malaysia 2

Sekinchan