My fashion show!!

星期日, 十月 08, 2006

skype

Today was not a BORING Saturday like USUAL!! I woke up at 10am!! ( Long time didnt sleep so well..) after cook my own breakfast+ lunch, than went to library and did some homework..
But..as you know..I just finished my exam yesterday..kinda no mood to do..so 2 hours later when I intent to go back home..I noticed these 2 days weather were so loveable!! NO COLD AT ALL!! The wind was so cooly...what a comfortable day..how good if everyday being like that.. I met my Italian and Japanese friends under the tree..so I just approached them..I sleept on the grass..and we chat almost 1 1/2 hours!!

During our dinner time..we talked about trip to Minneapolis during fall break+for my birthday!!
At night..I went shopping mall with some friends..all guys! My American friend has a car and we just hang around..then I went back Library again..this time..I played chinese chess with my Korean friend,I lost..because I didnt pay much concentration on that..I keep thinking about the Bio result that I got..just need 2 more points to get an A..ERGGG!!!! Damn! NVm..actually I didnt expect to get so high marks...^-^

I started back my hw about 11.30pm, after chatting with Wenn Zin by using Skype!! So.. all my friends,please esetup skype so we can talk next time FOR FREE!!!!

Im still in Library now..the clock shows 1.19AM, Sunday!

p/s: NOW is the time to go back..is 2.36AM now!! WAOOO...nvm..my friend company me ^-^ ..the big computer room just left 2 of us!

2 条评论:

~*SuN$h!nE*~ 说...

yerr.. go go u there whether so nice.. here ah.. HAZE only.. make me sick somemore.. T_T sumore can lay on grass and chit chat.. my dream uni life man.. how can !!!! *AHHHHHH.... * u so nice la.. ENVY liao.. hmmp.. oh ya.. i got skype.. but i dun hav a microphone lo.. =p wait u buy for me.. =p

p/s : i always so romantic one la.. hehe.. i'll post more romantic things.. maybe u can take some sentences to write in ur love letter. =p hehe..

Isaac88cyp 说...

yer~ fai fai buy a microphone la~~
btw..i dont think even i take ur romantic sentences to use those.. ^-^

Malaysia

Malaysia 2

Sekinchan