My fashion show!!

星期五, 九月 29, 2006

Actually I'll have my football tornament today,but the oppenent didnt showed up, so we have a pre-tornement match..I cant believed my football became so sucky..Even I scored 3 goals...but I missed 3 GREAT OPPORTUNITY!! the weather is freaking cold man! I wore 2 shirts during the match but still chivering! Now Im typing this blog with my shivering hand!!!!!!

You cant emagine the feeling that after the match..your body sweating and shivering at the same time!! You can try that feeling if ya play football at genting for 2 hours!!

2 条评论:

~*SuN$h!nE*~ 说...

lol.. go go.. ur posting very sweat !!! haha.. who will go genting play football for 2 hours ? lol.. I here very hot la.. lol..

Isaac88cyp 说...

Haiyo..I just trying to show you the condition Im having here ma..My place is getting so cold!! Now is just beggining of the autumn.. the leaves starting change colours..its beautiful! Maybe I shall take some photos of that!!

Malaysia

Malaysia 2

Sekinchan