My fashion show!!

星期日, 九月 03, 2006

Sien



Photos taken before International Student Organisation begin..


Days getting colder now...phuuuuuu.....so chilly..some more the weather here has some 'problem' for this year...Its raining for 28 hours continuously,althought it is not that heavy,but its freaking COLD....!! Winter is coming soon....>< !!!

Bought some jackets today,there are so COol!! and cheap...I have used more than 700 bucks since I were here(just buying stuffs...) I spent about 5,000USD in total!! Waooooo...

Everytime when met some new friends, most of the time I'll face some embaress situation like this:

"Hey,Nice to meet U! Im XXX from........"
"Hey,Im Isaac from Malaysia"
"Malaysia?? Arent U a Korean or Japanese?"
"Haha..nope..I'm a chinese who live in Malaysia"
"Huh?Where is Malaysia?Part of China?"
"Nono...err..just make it simple,do you know where is Thailand?"
"OH THAILAND!! I knew it,Bangkok right?"
"Wao..not bad..than do you know where is Singapore?"
"SINGAPORE?! I know!! I went there shopping before!!The place is COOL!"
"Good!! Malaysia is just between Thailand and Singapore! In fact,U can shopping at M'sia instead of Singapore,things are much more cheaper"
" Is there a country between Thailand and Singapore? I DUNNO abt that!!!!!"
".......................................................><"................................."

没有评论:

Malaysia

Malaysia 2

Sekinchan