My fashion show!!

星期三, 九月 27, 2006

aM I in seks 4?

What a cute pictures...^-^

what a day man!! Now Im wondering where am I now...Am I back to Seksyen 4??? I met saw a guy who 99% looks like WeiHeng!,Just he is taller..but he looks so blur...(a seksyen 4 friend)After that,I saw another guy who was carrying a orange bag...again..he is so alike with my U-18 gang member,MR.TAN CHEE WEI!! (another seksyen 4 friend)!! He is 101% same with ah wei wei if you looking from back..

When I rushing to my Japanese Culture Class, I saw someone looks like HARRY POTTER!! MG..I cant believe about this..I really wanna pengsan already..LUCIKLY he is not that cute like Harry lol...too bad I didnt take his picture down..hahahaha

After the class,I get to know a new friend named EVANS!! ( Seksyen 4 friend again,last time used to be CHS student also..) Now I dunhave anything to say...

What is going on today?? Will I see someone looks like my hengdais or my ah mui tomorrow?? LOl...

Just got my SOcial SEcurity Number..FinAlly.....U noe...without this card..I cant have anything!! No cellphone..no car..no house......

没有评论:

Malaysia

Malaysia 2

Sekinchan