My fashion show!!

星期六, 九月 16, 2006

Finished Bio

Finished BIO test!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahaha....So glad the time has came.Finally...I finished my Bio test..this is the only test I concern the most.Why ?? Japanese quiz, U just have to read the quiz checklist and U can get a good mark. Chemistry?? The lecturer so sucky, now only teach until convertion mol and the exam is more than that.He is like always talking to himself...nevermind,atleast I went thru all the pass year question already.JUST THE BIO!! Everyday study like hell and the proffesor said the test will be pretty hard.I went all the test review class in this weeks( there's 4 classes every week)

The test is pretty hard indeed..but I think I wont 'die' so serious...the american here are so 'yeng'...I dunno how they can finish 75 questions in 30 minutes and without checking anything.. like so comfident..before the test end,just left less than 10 students inside..mostly Asian.. (Maybe all of Us KIASU..^-^)
I can get the result 8 hours later..(so fast?!!!) NONO..I think I will see the result tomorrow..
I wanna go gym and play basketball today!! I have to build up and I still need to eat more.

没有评论:

Malaysia

Malaysia 2

Sekinchan