My fashion show!!

星期三, 九月 20, 2006

caricapture

Left: Taken In Msia..Right: Taken HERE!!! So big Diffrents!!!


He drew me like a kampung boy...><

sigh..temperature here drop again..seems like winter is just around the corner~ FINALLY finished all the quiz+ exam, this weeks my campus having a homecoming week.There's lots of activities going on until the weekand...this afternoon there some stalls for some of the clubs in the campus..u can get some free foods,stationary and more....but Im so shock that there was lots of FREE ORIGINAL CD there!!! anyway..I dont know all the artist..maybe they are just famous in Minnesota..but still I managed to get 7 CDz..techno..hip hop...rock..metal..etc..is free ma.. in this case Chinese cannot be kiasu wan..lol

Besides that, there was a corner for CARICATUAL.. is FREE!! So I just went there and sit down... 5 minutes later..my second Caricatual was done by an old man...he drew me like... totally not the look that I am!! After dinner,went to Building of Art to watch a show...the show that I mean is like talk show..A famous actor in state(konon), named Dave.. but he is really funny!! We all did enjoyed that!! He is really a good actor man!! The hall was totally full and still alot of students didnt managed to get inside...pity them

没有评论:

Malaysia

Malaysia 2

Sekinchan