My fashion show!!

星期五, 九月 08, 2006

Nite at Alex N yuya doom!

Izzit rounder than Msia Moon?? LOl...

MY mi goreng!! with kimchee..


Yesterday night,I didnt went back to my doom, I went to Alex & Yuya doom for a night. There's a TV there, Shud watch TV sometimes U noe, If not out dated looo....

I found that dooms are quite hot if compare to my basement.I dont need to have blanket in doom,but I need 2 blanket when in my basement!! The night here is veli cold,but I dont undserstand why the cool air cant entered their room.

Found that the moon is so beautiful,so quickly took the photo down, doesnt it look like rounder in MSia?? hahaha...

I found a job YESTERDAY!! Actually Im not planning to work this semester,becuz I wana settle down first.But there's lack of math tuitor, and is just take 1 hour of my time and I will get 7 bucks! AND, Im so so lucky man, when I submited all the paperwork for the job, a lenglui came in and she wanted a MATH TUITOR!! I got a student in 5 minutes!!! I cant believe that I can get a student in such a short time and tomorrow is my first class!! A girl that in charge of all these tuition told me that she had found 3 MORE students for ME!!! I got 4 students in a day!!
I really like ...STUNNED!@! My friend who tuitor for spanish got 3 students in a few days but I got in a day!!

I cooked the first dinner today. The cooking equipment here is quite diffrent from Msia, so Im still getting use to it.Nothing else, just cooked fried rice with ikan bilis,egg,kitchup,onion...but its taste GOOD!!( Im not said that Im damn good in cooking,but the taste pretty good,atleast far better than AMERICA FRIED RICE!! ) And I got some kimchee for it,an apple and a cup of soya milk( SOYA BEAN +MILK ) taste good!!!!

And I cooked mee goreng for my supper,ITZ taste NICE!!!!! Just like what I used to cook in M'sia..YUMMYYYY!!

Really satisfied for the foods!! But I have to use half an hour to clean up...><

没有评论:

Malaysia

Malaysia 2

Sekinchan