My fashion show!!

星期二, 九月 19, 2006

cold~

So cold today~~ huhhhhhh..... the sigh board stated its 7 degree CELCIUS today...and THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING~~..mg...hopefully I can run away when christmas that time.. hopefully can go some warmer place..like Hawaii?? muahahah.. Finished my Chemistry exam today..is pretty easy...much more easier than Bio..some more I didnt study for it..muahahah..Tomorrow have japanese quiz, have to study for it..last quiz I didnt get a good result...because I totally forgot about it and I 100% focus on my biology.. I will get my phone this week..most probably will use back Nokia..( I want MOTOROLA la..!! ) anyway.. u guys still can sms me to my 012- phone..with the same rate.. sometimes Im so boring here... The phone here is so so cheap.. if you subcribe the rate plan..u just need to pay about 30 USD and can get a phone worth RM 1000 in malaysia... and after 7pm and in weekand is TOTALLY free!!! U can cook porridge at that time..lol..but there's no 'porridge' for me to cook..hehehe

没有评论:

Malaysia

Malaysia 2

Sekinchan