My fashion show!!

星期四, 九月 21, 2006

A meaningful day

I usually dont like Wednesday,mainly because I will have 5 hours of class,especially chemistry class which from 3.30 till 8pm. BUT TODAY IS DIFFRENT!! First,there's just 4 ppl in the Bio SI class! Its was quite suprising me,cuz usually there's more than 15 ppl come to this SI section..( a FREE tuition class for u to revising BIO) So I learned more stuffs than before.
After that, I went to the peer tutor office to submit the form...which showed how much that we tutor and we will get the paid soon!!!

Although the chemistry class is so long.but we really have fun in the class..the professor show some interesting experiment..is like some kind of magic,but its science la..and I felt the time moved so fast!

Althought I missed a Hypnosis show,they said it was sumthing like hypnosis u and ask you to do some funny stuffs...but I still Manage to the MAHJUNG night!! Yup.. MAHJUNG!!! cant believe there's mahjung here right..atr first I helped my friend and explained some of the chinese character and tell him some strategy..but I so bored after helped him to win 2 games in a row..I wana try myself..So I join in the game and I cant believe I wn all the games!! How good if the things happen during Chinese New Year!!

aFter had my dinner..I quickly rushed back to school becuz I have appointment with my Jap friend.He will teach me how to play pool.The fees here is so so cheap,even you change to Msia Currency~! I finally have a chance to learn proper way of playing pool! I did enjoyed for this hour...

I really feel that I learned so much things today!!!! Oh ya..I had break my SODOKU record!! I did it during the Chemistry lab class, before the proffesor arrived..I did it by just using 5 MINUTES!!!! Miracle!!!

没有评论:

Malaysia

Malaysia 2

Sekinchan