My fashion show!!

星期一, 九月 18, 2006

Money...

The shirt that I won!!Lol
My table...1 korean,1 Indian,2Japanese,2 American and2 Chinese(Including me)
The only Chinese girl that I know in my Uni..
Sigh..I spent 50 bucks in 2 days man!! I cant believe I used so much in this weeks!! Hopefully the foods that I bought can last for a month or more..I think I gotta get another job...I'll get a phone in this Friday..too bad, have to change BACK to Nokia..I wana Use MOTOROLA la!!
Anyway,the phone is not that expensive,just about RM120 with camera and video record( better than mine..) I dont think I can get a phone like this in Msia.

Damn la..MU lost to Arsenal..what the hell!! I cant believe this!! Anyway, this evening will have a International Student Tri-Collage Picnic..(means all the I.students 3 Universities in this area will met together) Looking forward to that!!

Part 2!!

Wao...just back from the place we met! Im so lucky today..I won a MSUM shirt in a lucky draw!! There's just 3 prizes there and I cant believe I won it!! I think the shirt is worth about 20 bucks..The school shirt here is so so expensive,because it got the school name there,is consider a 'brand'...hehehe..Maybe god saw me wasted so much money in food and he pity me...

anyway..quite happy cuz I went there, although when the president annouced 'who is from Malaysia' and Im the one who only stand up..but I glad I met 3 Chinese and 1 Taiwanese from NDSU...
Hopefully we can met together especially CNY...

p/s: Everyone thought I'm a korean..I really dunno why..they quite dissapointed when I
chatting with the chinese gang..But they also shock that I know how to speak some Korean..( thanks to My korean friends here..but I need to practise more..)

没有评论:

Malaysia

Malaysia 2

Sekinchan