My fashion show!!

星期二, 九月 05, 2006

Jay songs comment


DUN SO COOL LA>....
So HAPPY la today!! I found a song which I looking for abt 8 years!! ( The song that playing now...) another happy thing is I have listened all the Jay songs thru net,but still I'll buy a ORI album..CUz is really nice..all the songz,another FANTESY album..this album full of china style song,almost all of them, but cant believed its so unique..I really hope that I can fly back and get the album,of cause...FLY back to have M'sia fooodssss..I'm miss Chinese foods so so much..especially mum's foods...

Well..I actually dun like hols here..cuz no friends during HOLIDAYS..some more today is LAbour day here..my mood were so diffrent today..in the morning, I was so happy...like mentioned above,but in the afternoon,I became down..NO FRIENDS AROUND MAN!!!! I dunno where are they went to..after heard that some of my japanese friends went to Minnepolis, my mood became worst!! I didnt see my coursemate either..WHERE ARE THEY@!!! After dinner, my mood is that bad..but I met a russian friend,she invited me to play volleyball..'ok too.. maybe can change back my mood,TODAY SHOULD BE A GOOD DAY!!, I dunwanna end up like this.

Reached there,there's no anyone playing volleyball!!! there's 3 guys playing basketball, they asked me whether wanna play 2 on 2..my teammate quite handsome leh...name Josh if Im not mistaken..Well, we had a competitive match but still lost for the first match just one score, 14-15
I managed to get 6 points out of the 14 and 1 steal! lol

2nd game, my 3 poin became so accurately,and we won easily for the second match,15-10, actually quite hard oso,I've became so tired..i score 8 out of 15..

During some rest time,I practiced my 3-point,AMAZINGLY..I scored ALL of the 5 balls!!
after rest for 3 minutes,last game has started, I tot I can score some more 3 points like what I did during the rest time...but I missed most of them!! Maybe I so tired already..maybe my hand became lazy,maybe god dunwan me to score anymore ><..hehe

What a game!! Its was ssoooo scary...at first we leading 7-3,than 10-5...than our 'enermy' started chasing back to 12-12!!! Wao.. I managed fake the oppenent and cut inside..it score~!! 13-12,but they got it back quickly.Again,my teammate slammed after got the ball from me, 14-13!! We tot we can finish it soon,BUT..We didnt score any but let them scored one more! 14-14 deuce...WWWWAAOAOO...anyway,after tried some shoot in both team, I got a rebound, than passed to Josh,he fake the playing and he was free!! He quickly run inside and I was there to get the rebound in case he missed it,the player who marked at me quickly went towards him, Josh pass the ball to me and I turned 360 degree and lay the ball up... ITS IN!!!! We WON THE MATCH!!!!!! second match I won in this week!!! Im so happppyyyyy right now...Josh gave me a ride to library after that..What a tired but excited match..my mood now has changed back!!

OOOpppsss..its 9.15pm right now..gotta go back adi.. ^-^

1 条评论:

匿名 说...

hey...dats da pic i say make my heart drip blood....hehe...everyone dun believe dat jay has muscle...why..?
haiz....bt still many ppl like dat pic...i paste it in my fail...so dat i can see it everyday..haha..

JAY DA BEST....!!!

*teresa* ^^v

Malaysia

Malaysia 2

Sekinchan