My fashion show!!

星期一, 七月 03, 2006

bad day :( --The End of the world

End of the Journey :(
Tearing Becks,dun cry..

2am,2/7/06, is a bad day for me,for all England fanz and all Beckham's fanz...i think. ITS TIMES OUT FOR ENGLAND IN THEIR 2006 WORLD CUP JOURNEY! Tearful David Beckham has quit as England Captain following their World Cup exit after 5 and a half year at the helm.. Beckham was given the armband initially by caretaker boss Peter Taylor for the friendly international with Italy in Turin in November 2000. Manager Sven-Goran Eriksson decided to keep Beckham in charge when he took over as coach in January 2001 and he has led his country 58 times.

WHY!! Why all the bad news coming one by one to all the Eng-Fanz? Owen injured,Rooney Red Card,useless Crouch,Beckham injured,Gerrard,Lampard and Carragher missed on Penalty Shootout.....and now,Beckham has stepped down as a captain...

It was a sleepness night for me.Lying on bed and kept thinking about that match,I still cant accept the lost of England.I know somebody will said that England was lucky enought to stay until penalty shoot-out...

IN FACT,those football manias know that,England played better than Portugal,they should have 2 penalties in 90 minutes!! Plus,Rooney shouldn't received the red card! Even his teammate in Manchester United,C.Ronaldo admitted that it was just a normal foul! WTH... No doubt that they have more chances before Rooney got off.
Maybe I should tell myself that,Even England won this match,they wont played a nice match against Franch,with a team without Rooney and Beckham.This will make me feel better...


Instead, England regressed. Their style of play, at times, was an unpleasant throwback. Beneficiaries of a particularly favourable draw and with longer to prepare, they were fewer causes for optimism in their efforts than in 2002 or 2004. Michael Owen's cruel injury disrupted England's plans but vice-captain and captain, appointed for ambassadorial rather than footballing reasons, never resembled the players of 2001.

Anyway,my mood become better when i watched the match between Franch and Brazil. France has played a very good game,indeed and it was what i aspected before the match. I'll not suprised that many people will lost crazily on their bet.(See!! I told u !! France will win the match!!)

P/S : Maybe i shoudnt watched this sadly match,i should go to Genting and watch JJ concert.I think is better for me know the result later.Anyway,England are still the best,and Beckham is still the best Captain forever in my heart...

没有评论:

Malaysia

Malaysia 2

Sekinchan