My fashion show!!

星期二, 七月 18, 2006

Jay Chou and JJ Lin-WAtz WronG wiF Them?!


Jay Chou and JJ Lin���WHATZ WRONG WITH THEM?!

Everytime when I go back to my hometown, I always pray that there���s no neither any news about this two singers at media,nor my family members discuss topic about this.
WHY? Because I will get bombard by all the people around me!! ���Why u like their songs ah? Really nice meh? SO NOISY!!��� Cant blame the elderly, they just enjoy their oldie song. Maybe this is what we called GENERATION GAP. However, when my cousins talk about artistes like SHE, Rainy, Cyndi or even F4, my uncles aunts didn���t comment anything about them!! ���They are so talented!! This is what called singing������ Pity me, always BANGGED by all my family members,abt 20 ppl like tat lo...

WHAT THE HELL!! Artistes like them who just have good looking or pretty face can said talented? MG���Then how abt Jays? Im sure everyone in the world know that Jay & JJ are composer not only their music album, but also for other singers! They are so PRO in many musical instruments . Although JJ is not that lengzai like Leehom or F4, he still has a cute face. How about jay? What word can u use to describe him besides Cool>? No right���a normal face, a shy look and thats all.. Why they still so famous in Asia or even in America? Because of their Music!!

My uncle is super anti-Jay. Everytime when TV shows about Jay news, he will shut the TV off and said: ��� JAY CHOU JAY CHOU���dunno what he mumbling , and this called singing! HERM���like those monk praying in the temple!��� Songs are universal language, no matter what race you are, you still can understand the language of music rite���Even my cousins in Perth are JJ fans( they don���t know Chinese one ohhh..) Ironically, my uncle enjoy Jay and JJ songs in Polyphonic version! (Will be continued....)

My parents also dislike their songs initially especially my dad���but after I spent about 3 months, everyday keep playing JJ songs and ���brain wash��� them, now they can accept JJ already.
How about Jay? I had to use about 2 years to brain wash them with some strategies. For example, I will play those rock songs from Linkin park first, after they complain about the noise, then I change to Jay or JJ songs. Finally, one day my dad said " Qi Li Xiang album no bad la, but still I don���t understand what���s he singing���"IT���S A GUD START! He used to complain their songs make his life miserable, but he put Qi Li xiang as his hand phone���s ring tone! MISSION ACCOMPLISH! ( Fell so relief after wrote this paragraph..lol)

Year 2004 is the gloriest moment when promote Jay in my Puchong school. I had brain washed more than 20 friends to become Jay fans. I don���t need to promote JJ bcuz he is quite famous in school already( not like my hometown cousin!) Actually I did nothing, I just told them what nice songs that jay has. Sometimes my friends and I used to sing his songs in the class. I also played Harmonica for their songs���lolz..

p/s: I should write this post earlier, but these 2 days my mood damn down, so listened to Jay songs and suddenly my uncle came out from my mind...

没有评论:

Malaysia

Malaysia 2

Sekinchan