My fashion show!!

星期六, 七月 29, 2006

Unlucky day

My poor leg.. :(
Sigh..Recently dunno why become so unlucky..whatever thing i Did sure not that succesful. Even played basketball oso hurt my leg...sob...this is the 1st time I hurt my leg badly.When I played soccer I also never hurt so badly like that.It had cost me about RM 120!! PK aledi....... AND I CANOT DO ANY SPORTS ACTIVITIES IN 3 WEEKS TIME!! RAther let me die...

Second story,I suppose to get my TOEFL result yesterday.After I waited a long day,(I tot they will post the result to me yesterday)Afta i called the operator who incharge for TOEFL,I realised that I just will get the result some dayz later.so I logged on to the TOEFL website to check my score.

BUT!!
After I typed the username and password that given,I cANt entered my account!! I called the operator again,same person.She tot I pressed the wrong passwrd,WTH..anyway, She gave me a new password.BUT STILL!! I cant logged in!!

Once again,I called the operator,still that lady.I told my difficuties and she said:
" MR.CHUA, In this case,we really cannot do anything.U have to call to USA and ask the director in order to solve the problem.We are so sorry abt this,its seldom happened."

I almost fainted.I have used 3 mobiles( my mum, my cousin and mine..all no battery after talked to her so long) and house phone.I have spent more than RM10 on the call,and now she told me call to USA!! MG!! Soumore I have to wait til Monday to call them.(Americans off for weekand) I lack of time edi!! I really canot wait to long!! The class will be started on 25 August, and I still havnt settled with my VISA!!!
If I havnt gone thru all the documents before 12 August,I cant go to the USA this year! I have to wait for Spring semester next year !!

没有评论:

Malaysia

Malaysia 2

Sekinchan