My fashion show!!

星期一, 七月 31, 2006

Van nistelrooy


Van NisTelrooy,Legand in MU history...
Sigh, Van Nistelrooy has transferred to Real Madid..=( Till now I still cant accept the fact.
As a die-hard Manchester United fan, I really will miss him a lot, he is one of the best player in MU history! Why like that deeeee���.last time Beckham, Now his turn! After he transferred, Sir Alex haven���t bought a Striker to replace him, but he sighed Micheal Carrick, a defensive Midfielder. What the HELL!! I���m not criticizing about Carrick, he is a good player indeed.( Hopefully he will play well in MU) but MU need a super striker arrive to Old Trafford la���If there���s no any superstar arrived to MU, some more if the star player remain in the team now transfer to other club, there���s no point I waste my money travel to England and watch their match 4 years later���Maybe have to change plan and go to Spain, although Im not a Real Madrid Fan���

没有评论:

Malaysia

Malaysia 2

Sekinchan