My fashion show!!

星期二, 八月 01, 2006

TOEFL SCORE

TOEFL SCORE RELEASED!!

FINALLY!! I got my TOEFL score yesterday night, abt 11pm (11am time in New Jersay,USA). Ya know,I should get this result on 28/7, but THANKS to the TOEFL system in Malaysia who mess up my account until I cannot log in to view my score!

As the result, I have to call to New Jersay and let the westerner to generate my account again���I have to consider the office hour at NJ, thank god I don���t need t stay until midnight to wait their phone pick up. At 1st, a guy with British slang answered my phone.
(Huh? I didn���t call to British wat..)However, the connection in Malaysia is so terrible! He cant hear me clearly and just hung up.

I called again abt 5 minutes later.This time is a lady,her sound is so sweet!! This time the connection is clearer and I can logged in to my account successfully after she generate a new password for me.

The important moment had arrived. I finally can view the score which haunted me for one month! I entered the VIEW SCORE section with my shivering hand!

And���.I PASSED THE TEST!!!! Its quite unbelievable bcuz I did badly in the test!!
Seem like my fortune came at the right time. Have to thank to Lucky Angel who not only pray for me always and borrow her luck for me the night before this���haha!! (I really have some
terrible, miserable and vegetable (VEGETABLE ?!) bad days before tonight.

ANYWAY! Everything has passed!! Now have to prepare following procedures for my journey to US!

没有评论:

Malaysia

Malaysia 2

Sekinchan