My fashion show!!

星期四, 八月 24, 2006

What a Day!

My friend,Yuya & Alex
Wao..nice pic!!
My GRANDMA!!!!!!!!!
WAo...What A Day!!!!

Is a Great day!! All the international students were met together! I had met almost all the Asian Students, especially from Korea and JApan....Just got a gud news in 10 minutes,I met a Chinese From CHINA!!!!!!!!! Finally can chuan who are from Japan and korea!! Muahahahahah..

Besides this, I suddenly got a new GRANDMA,who is from Korea too,actually she is just 3 years older than me,but when took the photos with my friendz that time,her action was so so slow,( But actually not!!) And I simply just said:'Grandma,can u faster abit?'and she replied:'I have already taken 3 photos,my dear GRANDSON!!' hahahahaha...

Finally knew a course mate from Korea,she is so quite !!( But damn pretty!!) Today have some chance to talk with her,dont think too much,I just glad there's someone from Asia to be my course mate..Dinner time,gotta go..

P/s: Dinner time at here is about 5pm,for me its TOO EARLY!!!!

没有评论:

Malaysia

Malaysia 2

Sekinchan