My fashion show!!

星期五, 八月 18, 2006

JOurnEy to the west!!

(My place!! the dotted poin)
HEHEHEHE!!!

My JoUrnEy to The WEST!!

The time finally arrived,and Im so nervous now!! (Should said excited!! ) My journey to the WEST will begin tomorrow...Thiswould be my last post in M'sia. I will upload the beautiful scenery in Minnesota in my YAHOO photos album...I gotta miss my Family...my friendz...my heng dai...my another "FAMILY'...My kai mui...My Cousin...My Jay Chou( TOO BAD I cant bring the latest album to USA,It will release on Sept)...My Man United...my..............

Hope that I can always keep in touch with ya..dont forget alwayz drop an e-mail for me you noee..Its always a cheerful day when get an email/letter/news from motherland.

IF u guys wana seach for american LENGZAIZ or LENGLUIS, dont hesitate to tell me,Im sure will intro to u!! ( They said Minnesota 'produce' lotz of lengzais anf lengluis...kekekek)

I GOTTA MISS THE FOOD HERE!! Luckily yesterday night went to OUG pasar malam, and I enjoyed LAKSA, Cha Kuey Teow and SATAY!! itz alwayz so YUMMY!!

The photos up there is my Seksyen 4 classmates who invited me to a dinner at ZHONG HUA...
and of cause I caught a NICE PHOTOS of our school 'Wang LeeHom'---JOel LiM..

K la...have to stop here edi..hope to see you guyz at USA,MUST tell me when u guys go USA u noe,I will bring you to some interesting places!!

没有评论:

Malaysia

Malaysia 2

Sekinchan