My fashion show!!

星期三, 八月 23, 2006

At Minnesota

My Kitchen!! ROmantic??lolz
IS so cheap and full!!

Dinner ..by United Airline
Journey to Minnesota...>>

Finally...have some couple of minutes to write the blog...Its was a 24 HOURS hourney to Moorhead.Its a long long journey from Japan to LA..Besides watching a bored movie,what I can do is just eat..sleap..and took photos outside the window.Oh ya..I saw Tornardo when waiting my plane at Denver.COOL MAN!! (BTW,american never use "COOL MAN" or "SO LAME",U will always hear:Itz COOL...

Dunno what to write la..my mind is still blank now.Still have jet-lag,trying sure hard to change back normal time. Yesterday night I cant believed that I can stay until 12am...There was a carnival over there...U can see lotz of lengzai and lengluiz at there.Wao...not bad!! lolz

Haiya..lazy to write edi..next time oni write longer la...damn sleepy now,but cant sleep when lying on bed.Can you imagine the sun is so bright even it is 9PM already! My body completely confusse abt these stuffs...

Click on it, thers' sum stupid photos that I taken:
http://asia.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/yiappin88chua/album?.dir=f6fere2&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//asia.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

没有评论:

Malaysia

Malaysia 2

Sekinchan