My fashion show!!

星期二, 八月 29, 2006

Sad

Sad la...

ahhhhhhh............. Im finally facing a situation that I worried once I arrived here. U noe, there's some disadvantages for THE ONE AND ONLY Malaysian student. My Korean friends have their Korea gattering. Japanese friends have theirs and African have their also....THAN WHAT ABOUT MALAYSIAN??!!!!!!!! Sitting down at the library and keep thinking how to write the English essay?? Or just typing something for blog???

So...anyone please come here company me lah....Im felt so alone... :(

Hopefully this is just for a short time...

1 条评论:

匿名 说...

Hey hey hey..dont be upset lar.. i oso hope i can go there..but too bad..we still have to come back to this realistic world.. haha.. wait lar.. some time.. maybe.. who knows ^^ anyway..Gambate lar =D

Malaysia

Malaysia 2

Sekinchan