My fashion show!!

星期一, 八月 28, 2006

Tennis

Wao..I played tennis game for the 1st time!!!! Well...I really dunno what is the proper way of playing,and I just played it like badminton.My Japanese Friends said I played well!! ^-^"... They always tot Im genius in everything..BUT IM NOT!!!

After That,I went to library...lots of things have to print out for English and Cell Bio..Since I had registered for the English Online class, (The class is cool!! U can arrange the time yourself, dont need to face to face with the intructor,just online and get the note, pass up the homeworks that given on time..Tatz all!! ) But there's pretty much homework..><

Went to gym about 5 with Korean Friendz,its so tiring!! Im typing this with my shievering hand. But after that,I have eaten a lot of things!

A plate of rice with some vege and chicken chop
A LARGE burger ( U can add anythings you wan)
A piece of Pizza( There's diffrent pizzas everyday)
A bowl of "Chicken rice" soup ( Quite nice..)
Glass of Sprite
bowl of ice-cream( better than McD')

IM SO FULL NOW..and tired..ZZzzZZzz

没有评论:

Malaysia

Malaysia 2

Sekinchan