My fashion show!!

星期五, 八月 25, 2006

Jay LAtest song!!


J A Y L-A-T-E-S-T S-O-N-G !!!!!!!!!!

I heard that song this morning!!! Its so so nice!! Its called "Qian Li Zhi Wai", featuring Fei Yu Ching,and the album named:::YI RAN FANTASY!!..its so cool!!! Hopefully this album as nice as his FANTASY album,in 2002( Dont think I will be out of dated even Im in Minnesota ><@@!)

Cant belived that Fei Yu Ching featured in this song!! This is a very good way for my parentz( and all the older generation who whink Jay is cheating their children $$$) Hopefully all of them will love it!! Its so chinese and make me wana FLY back to Puchong,EAT Malaysian Food,BOOK Jay album and met......my friendz loooo....

Write more in next post!!! Recently damn headche with the school scedule,dunno which course shall I take first,Luckily Jay Song came out at the right time,THANKZ LEK XIANG and CHEE WEI!@@@

没有评论:

Malaysia

Malaysia 2

Sekinchan