My fashion show!!

星期一, 八月 14, 2006

Sekinchan






My Primary ScHool!

SeKinChaN~ My lOvely HOmetOwn~!!!
I just went back to my hometown yesterday and suddenly have the mood to write about this beautiful place.Hopefully can bring my friendz visit there,Cuz last year suddenly cant bring my friendz in the last minute.Anyway,glad to introduce this place to you guyz!

Spots to visit in Sekianchan
1)of cause the paddy there!! U can see a beautiful green sawah padi now, in Feb,U can See GOLDISH paddy when harvesting shall start.
2)U cant miss the yummy seafood,theres more tham 10 yummy restaurents!!
3)There are scenic beach that u will love during sunset (Especially for Couples!!)

4) Go to Kuala Selangor and hike the Bukit melawati...
5) Midnight.. remember the TNB advertisement?.. firefiles @ kampung Kuantan...
6) What else... Just come here.... sure u will never regret....

How U get There?~~!!
If u were come from Kuala Lumpur :
1) Take north via MRR till Kepong, straight to Kuala Selangor and follow the main road, till u see the gorgeous Sekinchan...

2) If u prefer PLUS, go North and exit at Sg. Buluh Interchange, follow Kuala Selangor direction, and follow the main road..

By Bus :
Hop on the Tanjung Karang bus at Puduraya Bus Station in Kuala Lumpur. Then, from Tanjung Karang, charter a taxi to the destination. Do not forget to negotiate for a reasonable price..

Follow me:
No prob!! All the transport fees FREE OF CHARGE!! but U guyz have to wait 4 years..LoL..

Where to stay??
Recomended:Pearl Harbour (Cuz my relative's hotel wat..=)
32418868

p/s: Cant take any photos from my grandma village,camera no battery edi..Just unpload next time la..

没有评论:

Malaysia

Malaysia 2

Sekinchan