My fashion show!!

星期三, 八月 30, 2006

Japanese class




Japanese Culture Class....><

What A SPECIAL first class for me!!! The lecture wana us to learn how to use Chopstik!!

OMG..Im using that little thing more than 15 years,Im pretty sure I can use it to hold WHATEVER normal things...but she wana us to use her JAPANESE style!! Her style..I admit..is might be the best way,but U cannot expect me to change the style Im using for 15 years, same as a Jap guy who using the chopstick same style as me,we just dont bother about it and watch other students funny action,here's some photos of them..

p/s: I won my first basketball match today!! I scored 6 out of 11 in 11-points match!! Yahoo!!!!!
I blocked a shot from an american who is good in Basketball!! So HAPPY ABT it!

没有评论:

Malaysia

Malaysia 2

Sekinchan